Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/- + [Certificate of Merit]
1st Runner Up:
Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000/- + [Certificate of Merit]
2nd Runner Up:
Cash Prize of Rs. 1,000/- + [Certificate of Merit]
2 consolation prizes of Rs. 500 each + Certificate of Merit.
About The Skit Competition
Rules for Skit Competition.
The Competition will be conducted in two rounds- The Preliminary Round & The Final Round.
Theme:- "Side effect of women empowerment on the society in present scenario"
Rules for registration
- Those who are interested in participating must register themselves.
- The registration fee is Rs. 500+GST for each team.
- The team must consist of minimum of 4 members. The maximum number of members is 10.
- The last date for registration is 15th January, 2024.
- The team shall designate one of its members as the “Contact Person” in the registration form and fill the required contact details of the same in the form.
- All updates and notifications regarding the competition will be mailed to the “Contact Person”.
- Any alteration in the number of team members or substitution of members must be informed to us through the specified email address.
- The registered participants must submit an original script of a skit on the given theme.
- The scripts must be original and plagiarism must be avoided.
- The scripts have to be submitted on the website itself.
About the Scripts
- The script shall be typed on A4 size page in Font type- Times New Roman,
- Font size: 12, 1.5-linespacing & 1-inch margin on each side.
- All the pages of the script should have page numbers at the bottom.
- Only soft copies of scripts shall be submitted in both pdf and doc format.
- The name of the file must be “Script Submission- (Team Code)” and the format of file must be .docx. and pdf.
- The script must not contain any name or identification of the name of the participants or the educational institution to which they belonged.
- The scripts can be written in English or Hindi.
The top 8 scripts out of all the submissions will be qualified for the Final Round of the competition.
About the Final Round
- The final round will be held in offline mode.
- The Skit should not exceed more than 12 Minutes.
- Each team will get 12 minutes to perform on stage.
- After 12 minutes negative marking will begin as 1 marks will be deducted for exceeding 1 extra minute, similarly 2 marks will be deducted for exceeding 1 more extra minute and so on.
About Final Round Script
- The Final round script has to be submitted latest by 11:59 pm, 17th January 2024. Late entries shall be penalized and no scripts shall be accepted after two days from the prescribed date for submission.
- All teams must submit their final round script beforehand as specified above.
- The final round script will be named-“Final Script- (Team Code) ”.
- The Props for the final round has to be submitted before 26/01/2024.
Md. Faisal Nasim